The Pro Educator is a modern e-collar designed with safety in mind, novel features like maximum stimulation setting and lock and set provide safety from accidental over stimulation of your dog.
This medium range trainer is loaded with unique features making it the most humane and effective trainer available. The bar shaped transmitter is especially well-suited for easy operation and is small providing stealth operation when the situation requires discreetness. Don’t be fooled by the small receiver size , it provides plenty of stimulation for most dogs even normal temperament 150 pound dogs respond to our blunt stimulation.
The unique COS (control of stimulation) technology provides very clean stimulation without the normal head jerking often found with other training collars. The boost feature is available to provide boosted stimulation from 1 to 60. The tapping sensation employed is similar to vibration, but more intense making it a good substitute to the stimulation. The ergonomic design of the remote allows the user to watch your dog. The night tracking light is controlled by the transmitter allowing the user to flash or continuously light up the collar receiver for locating your dog after dark. Lost transmitter beeper can be turned on to help locate a misplaced or lost transmitter. The pro Educator will turn a smart stubborn dog into a genius. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Proudly Assembled in the USA.
- For Dogs 15 lbs. and Larger
- 1/2 Mile Range
- LCD Display with Back Light allows for Precision Control
- 2 Hour Quick Charge Lithium Polymer via USB or Charger
- Battery Level Icon and Flashing Light Indication
- Lost Transmitter Beeper Mode
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant
- Deluxe Carrying Case Included
- Collar Receiver Size: 2.0” x 1.5 x 1.1” - 2.4 oz.
- Remote Transmitter Size: 4” x 1.8” x 1.25” - 4.2 oz.
- Biothane Collar Strap: 3/4” x 30” - 1.46 oz. (Ready to Cut to Size)
- Remote Tracking Light – Great for Evening Walks
- Two Year Full Warranty (Batteries Covered)
- Assembled in the USA
- 256 Levels of smooth “blunt” stimulation with 100 Levels displayed on the LCD
- “Lock and Set” and “Maximum Stimulation” Safety Features
- Seven Stimulation Modes to Choose From:
- Momentary Stimulation – Brief Pulse of Stimulation
- Momentary Boost – Brief Pulse of Boosted Stimulation
- Continuous – Continuous Stimulation up to 10 Seconds
- Continuous Boost – Continuous Stimulation of Boosted Level up to 10 Seconds1 Second Ramp to Level Set by the Volume Dial
- 2 Second Ramp to Boosted Level
- Patented “Instant Stimulation” Mode
Patented Instant Stimulation:
This unique mode is the most significant technological advancement in e-collars in decades. It eliminates the surprise of the stimulation “shock” found when applying levels above 30. The stimulation can only be applied by starting at zero and turning the dial up on the dog until the desired response and/or compliance are achieved. It minimizes the cortisol levels while improving the learning process of the dog and does not cause the head jerking sometimes caused by higher level training. It also is very convenient for the user as the dial only needs to be turned and no buttons need to be pushed once the “I” mode is activated. Great for boundary training, aggressive dog aversion training, IPO sport training, and many other situations that requires precision control and pressure.
- Deluxe Carrying Case
- One Waterproof Miniature Collar Receiver
- One Waterproof Ergonomic Transmitter
- One 3/4” x 30” Biothane Collar (Ready to Be Cut to Size)
- Two Sets of Contact Points (5/8” and 3/4”)
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owner’s Manual with Training Tips
- Metal Belt Clip
- Lanyard for the Transmitter
Free Ground Shipping