The Educator ET-300TS is a 1/2 mile range trainer loaded with unique features making it the most humane and effective trainer available. The smaller transmitter is especially well-suited for smaller hands or in situations where discretion is important.
- Dog Size: 5 lbs. and Larger
- 1/2 Mile Range
- 100 Levels with “Lock and Set” (Patent Pending)
- Night Blue LCD Display
- Remote Tracking Light
- Instant Adjustable Booster Buttons
- Momentary and Continuous Buttons
- Tapping Sensation Button (Improved Vibration)
- Floating Transmitter
- 2 Hour Quick Charge (Li-Polymer Batteries)
- Lost Transmitter Beeper
- Completely Waterproof to 500’
- Shock Resistant to 5000 Gs
- Collar Receiver Dimensions: 2.0" x 1.5" x 1.1" - Weighs 2.4 oz.
The mini Educator ET-300TS is a half mile remote trainer loaded with unique features making it the most humane and effective trainer available. The ability to set the boost level from 1 to 60 levels allows the user to tailor the boost stimulation to your dog’s temperament.
Smaller dogs typically need 1 to 20 while bigger more stubborn dogs require the 20 to 60 boost range. The “lock and set” greatly reduces the chances of over stimulation by allowing the user to lock in a desired stimulation level. The smaller transmitter is especially well-suited for smaller hands or in situations where discreetness is important. But, don’t be fooled by the small receiver size 2”X1.5”X1” 2.4 ounce, it provides plenty of stimulation for most dogs.
The unique COS (control of stimulation) technology provides very clean and reliable stimulation without the normal head jerking often found with other training collars. The tapping sensation employed is similar to vibration, but more intense making it a good substitute to the stimulation. The stop watch style transmitter is so ergonomic; you don’t even have to look at the remote allowing you to watch your dog. The night tracking light is controlled by the transmitter allowing the user to flash or continuously light up the collar receiver for locating your dog after dark.
Lost transmitter beeper can be turned on to help locate a misplaced or lost transmitter. The transmitter even floats so don’t worry if you drop in the lake. Educator Remote E-Collar will turn a smart stubborn dog into a genius. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Proudly Assembled in the USA.
- Continuous/Momentary/Boost/Tapping Sensation
- Continuous/Continuous Boost/Tapping Sensation
- Momentary/Momentary Boost/Tapping Sensation
- 2 Dog System is available: ET-302TS
- Li-Polymer Rechargeable Batteries Both Units (2 Hour full Charge)
- User Settable Booster Levels
- Separate Momentary and Continuous Buttons
- Modes and Levels Retained After Charging
- Tapping Sensation (Non Stimulation Training)
- Night Blue LCD Display for Precision Control
- Low Battery Indicators on Both Units
- Lost Transmitter Beeper
- Remote Controlled Night Light
- Durable Biothane™ Collar Strap
- Two Year Full Warranty (Batteries Covered)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Batteries Exempt)
- Assembled in the USA
- One Waterproof Miniature Collar Receiver
- One Waterproof Miniature Floating Remote
- One 3/4" x 30: Biothane Collar (Ready to Be Cut to Size)
- Two Sets of Contact Points (5/8” and 3/4")
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owner’s Manual with Training Tips
- Lanyard for the Remote
- Color Storage Box
Free Ground Shipping